Páginas

viernes, 22 de septiembre de 2023

Post 2 - The Best Concert Ever

If you asked me about the best concert I have ever been to, I honestly wouldn't know how to answer because most of the artists I like have not come to Chile.

However, the most concerts or music festivals I have been to are free, for instance, every year near my house there is a festival called WOMAD which lasts 3 days, where have a little bit of every popular music stiles, and the majority of the artists are from Latin America, they also have many craft stands, I think it's very entertained the variety of things to see and to do.

On the other hand, I also have been listening to concerts from the outside, for example, the last one I went to was the concert of "Los Bunkers", I was next to the back exit of the stadium that they kept open, where I could see the stage from the left side where they were playing, it looked incredible, as if I were inside, that time I went with my sisters, we had a great time.

That's all, see you at the next blog.

Cheers. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario