Páginas

domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2023

Post 5 - Changes to my Sudy Programme

Recently, someone asked me about what I think about the study programme of my major (Chemistry and Pharmacy), so here we go.

At first, the truth is that I have no knowledge of the curses I have to take in the future 😅, I worry semester by semester about what courses I have to take. But about the courses I have had, I think we have some very poorly organized courses, or other that are not really important, like Mechanics which has no a real use in the career or Electromagnetism which until now we have never used.

About the workload, I think it depends on the course, but in the most of the courses it is poorly presented because some organizers and/or teachers assume that we come to class with the material already learned and, in some cases, more than this (it has happened to me that they asked me things not presented in class) to really understand, instead of present the material in class and use the self study to review it, I really don't like this.

With the infrastructure, I feel a little bit satisfied about the studies because, for example, the laboratories are quite complete, and we have plenty of study places, but it never hurts to have more good places to study and to recreate, and I think it would be good to modernize or improve some laboratories.

About the classes, I would like them to be more interactive and didactics, although there are good professors, there are some who only read the PowerPoint of the class or just repeat mechanized exercises, or for some tasks or laboratory works they give poor explications or a simple guide.

Here we have some things that I like to change for my study programme, and I would really like them to change or improve in the near future.

This is all for today's blog, thanks for reading.

See you so on.

Cheers.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario